For Sale ... a Brand New, First Quality, Factory Fresh SPOOL of 250' of SANI-TECH PLATINUM-CURED BIO-PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE SILICONE TUBING. This Tubing is 1/8" Inside Diameter (ID), 1/8" WALL, and 3/8" Outside Diameter (OD). It is Sani-Tech's Part Number: STHT-C-125-4
FROM the MANUFACTURER ...
Overview: Sani-Tech's STHT-C is an Ultra-Pure, Biopharmaceutical-Grade Tubing that has a useful life unmatched by any other known process tubing. This Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing resists temperature extremes, ozone, corona, radiation, moisture, compression sets, weathering and chemical attack. It imparts no taste or odors to fluids transported within it. It can withstand repeated autoclaving and resists the adherence of blood products and other sanitary fluids. Sani-Tech STHT-C is permanently laser marked, with its part number, for total traceability.
Biocompatibility: Sani-Tech STHT-C is manufactured from the finest grade of silicone materials and is fully characterized, validated and tested to a variety of specifications including: USP Class VI Criteria, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, and Japanese Pharmacopoeia - Section 51.
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, and BENEFITS to YOU
- Item: Ultra-Pure Biopharmaceutical Grade Silicone Tubing
- Manufacturer: Sani-Tech / Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Part Number: STHT-C-125-4 or STHTC1254 or 165455
-- 1/8" (3.2 mm) Inside Diameter (ID)
-- 3/8" (9.5 mm) Outside Diameter (OD)
-- 1/8" (3.2 mm) Wall
- Length: 250' (Two-Hundred-Fifty Feet)
- Condition: Brand New. Factory Fresh. Sani-Tech's Stock Photo of this item is Shown.
- First Quality, Medical / Laboratory Grade Product. Not Seconds or Leftover Pieces.
- Manufactured from Sani-Tech 50 - Ultra-Pure, Biopharmaceutical-Grade Silicone
- Platinum Cured
- Has Permanent Laser Marked Part Numbers and Lot Codes for Total Product Traceability
- Has Unsurpassed Surface Smoothness
- Is Ultra-Flexible
- Can be Sterilized Using:
-- A Steam Autoclave
-- Radiation - up to 5.0 Mrad (50 Kilogray)
-- Gas - Ethylene Oxide
- Operating Temperature Range: -80°F (-62°C) to 500°F (260°C)
- Burst Pressure Rating: 93 PSI
- Working Pressure Rating: 19 PSI
- Imparts No Taste or Odors
- Resists Temperature Extremes, Ozone, Coronas, and Radiation
- Resists Moisture, Compression Sets, Weathering, and Chemical Attacks
- Resists the Adherence of Blood Products and Other Bodily Fluids
- Typical Applications:
-- Sterile Fill and Transfers
-- Drug Delivery Tubes
-- Media Processing
-- Sanitary Peristaltic Pump / Suction Tubing
-- Laboratory Use
-- Food Service and Preparation
-- General Use
- Validated, Tested, and Certified
- A Detailed, Certified, Material Analysis is Available Upon Request
- Sells Elsewhere for: $3.04 per Foot + S & H ... So Stock Up Now.
- FREE Shipping within the 48 Continental United States. Discounted Shipping Everywhere Else.
CERTIFICATIONS / VERIFICATIONS / APPROVALS
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics certifies that the material supplied here has been manufactured under cGMP guidelines to the standards below. A copy of the 'Certificate of Conformance' is available upon request.
- Meets of Exceeds FDA Regulations CFR 177.2600 for Contact with Food and Drugs
- Meets of Exceeds Current USP Class VI Requirements
- Meets of Exceeds European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, Current Revision
- Meets of Exceeds ISO 10993 Testing Requirements
- Meets of Exceeds USDA Standards
- Meets 3A Approval
- Has been Manufactured with Sani-Tech Brand Platinum Cured Silicone Elastomer
SPECIAL NOTE: We strive to have the Lowest Price (including S&H), for this tubing, anywhere on the Net, however, if you find this tubing for a lower price (including S&H), anywhere online, please contact us and we will do our best to provide you with an even BETTER price for this tubing. We may also be able to provide you with additional discounts if larger quantities of this tubing is purchased. We want your business. Let us prove it.